I decided to fight with my long-lasting art inactivity and loss of artistic mood. So from now on, every week I will have one creative day, probably Monday. On such a day I am not going to work and I am home alone, so I could spend several hours drawing. It may be a little bit under pressure, but I feel this could be exactly what I need at the moment. Let's se how it goes, starting slowly. So the question is: Is there anyone who would like to do an ACEO trade with me? :] If you do, simply comment to this journal with a link to your character and preferred mood/theme/environment. But there also some rules:
- This is a special orange round which means I will pick only those characters, which have something orange on them. And I am affraid that having orange eyes is not enough to join - simply wait until I open another special round with more suitable color :]
- Your character may be any creature from our world or the world of fantasy and mythology.
- You should be willing to draw/paint (surprise!) my cat Kraken. If it's problematic, you can draw my character Dragarta instead, but I'd rather collect cards with Kraken now. I will send you more info via note, if we agree on a trade.
- You must be willing to exchange originals via post. Other way it's no fun! :]
- Be sure you have the time and mood for this trade. I will wait for two months for your part. If you won't finish it until then and you won't be even communicating with me properly, I can do whatever I want with my part of the trade. And I also won't send out my card via post before receiving your part. I am sorry about this, but I already have a few bad experiences.
- I can't accept everyone. If there will be more interested artists, I will pick only a few I like the most. Those will be notified via reply to their comment.
You can see WIPs of this project on my Facebook page